The Final Round Competition Schedule
A. Points to note for Competition
- The “Final Round Competition Schedule” and “Order of Performance” will be announced on the Internet at www.hkmusic.hk by 18th Jan 2020. No individual notification will be issued.
- Upon announcement of the “Order of Appearance” is announced, finalists should note their “Competitor number” for reporting themselves to the competition venue with their Competitor’s Pass.
- Finalists are required to register 15 minutes before their designated reporting time announced online.
B. Registration Procedure
- 1. There is a “Registration Office” at the entrance of the venue. Please show the “competitor number” for our identification and for security check.
- 2. Individual Divisions: Register at “Reception” with your Competitor’s Number for collect your Competitor’s Pass. Then proceed to the Waiting Area.
- 3. Group Divisions: Register by the Group Leader or teacher at “Reception” with the group’s competitor’s number for identification and collect the Competitors’ Passes for all the group members, then proceed to the Waiting Area.
- 4. Race Kit Collection: Each Individual Competitor may collect one piece of Race Kit at the Souvenirs Room with their Competitor’s Pass. Group participants may collect their Race Kits by their Group Leader or teacher with their Competitors’ passes, then report the quantity of the Race Kits needed.
- *On the competition day, each competitor is allowed to take 2 accompanists to enter the venue. Extra persons should purchase the campsite passes (CNY150/HKD180) at the reception and only paid visitors are allowed to enter the campsite.* Teams for Group Divisions should wait at the car parking lots if they arrive at the campsite by coach.